Mercian King of Mercia frameset

With the news that the bottom bracket is out and the threads are good, just tried a new BB and threads in perfectly.

now any idea of value?

Attachments

• DSC_2227.JPG
    DSC_2227.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 451
Depends where you want to sell it. A King of Mercia with all the decals and nice paint went for £435 on Ebay :) If you can confirm the frame number with Mercian for provenance I'd say around £250/£300 on Ebay.

Robbied196":3mg2bcbl said:
Depends where you want to sell it. A King of Mercia with all the decals and nice paint went for £435 on Ebay :) If you can confirm the frame number with Mercian for provenance I'd say around £250/£300 on Ebay.

thanks for your response. Is that £250/£300 for just the frameset as it is needing a respray or a finished frameset?

Spibblo":tl4mdyom said:
Robbied196":tl4mdyom said:

thanks for your response. Is that £250/£300 for just the frameset as it is needing a respray or a finished frameset?

I'd say around £250 for just the frameset as it stands. But if you list to end on a Sunday afternoon and its raining :) it could push £300. You need to offer to post it though.

Hi there, I've been looking for a Mercian - I've sent you a PM if you're interested in giving any more details. Thanks -

David

Back