1) Hoods: Campyoldy usually has some in stock: http://www.campyoldy.co.uk/
2) Rims: You could try Rigida rims, which still seem to be fairly easily available and have a reasonably old-school look.
Try here, for example: www.hollandbikeshop.com
3) Bar Tape: Please, NOT Brooks leather tape. IMO it's an anachronistic rip-off and it looks crap. Real racing cyclists would not have used it beacuse it's too heavy and some people say it soaks up too much sweat.
Ambrosio Bike Ribbon is a more authentic option for a 1985 bike. Microtex tape is good stuff and also looks quite retro -
Fizik has fancy stuff in lots of colours. Decathlon has decent stuff that's cheap, but only in red, blue, black or white
4) Bottle cage: Zefal are probably the most classic style.
Campagnolo made an 'aero' bottle cage that looks like a giant fabric softener bottle. They are very expensive to buy and look a bit daft IMO.*
5) Cables: Nothing wrong with modern cables. Jagwire make a good range of colours and is easy to find on the bay. Decathlon have cables in red, white or black which seem decent. Often the silver branding rubs off quite easily if you don't like it.