Have you seen Keithglos's post on how to remove stubborn cranks?
Tonight will go down as 'The Night of the Big Hammers'
First, after bathing all components in GT85 I started on the adjustable cup lock ring. It was... locked. A few carefully aimed taps with hammer and punch at it moved enough for my C spanner to take over. Same with the cup itself, a few taps and the tone changed very slightly, that told me it was on the move, out came the pin wrench and we were good.
Next the cranks. I tried Keith's technique, which did not work initially. So I used an alternative, a large puller, left over from my motorcycle days. The non-drive crank came of with a bang! Next I rested the whole frame on a workmate and set to with punch and hammer and that popped the axle out of the non-drive side.
Next job, the drive side cup. Once again lots of lube and then into the bench vice with it. I soon had it moving, but it needed nearly a full rotation (difficult with the position of my vice), before I could take over with the spanner.
Last job will be removing the quill stem, which was jammed solid earlier this evening, but is at least rotating now.
Interestingly, the BB thread is English.
Oh and I had a little rub at the green paint, but can find no sign of any lettering underneath on any of the tubes.
"Try not to punch any clowns"