Old bike

Ricardo86

Retro Newbie
I moves in to a new house and found this old bike at the attic. Anyone know something about this bike or you need some more info? Im thinking of stelling it, but first i wanna know what its worth. On the Top is a metal plate saying Peugeot 103. If someone give me an email adres i can mail a picture.

Think Carbolite '103' was an entry level tubing for 80's Peugeots. If that's what it is, I'm not sure it's worth loads but they were fairly good bikes for the money.
There's been at least 2 posts on Peugeots on this forum in the last fortnight - go back & read those & see if they're useful to you.

Thanks m8 i Will look it up for some additionel info on the frame it says tube special Peugeot 103 front wheel it says michelin elan and the backwheel is a wobler sl19 coton 700c if that helpt anything it also has a sticker on it saying record du monde and the Seat is a turbo special.

I have a Carbolite framed Peugeot, they are entry level tubes and not worth a lot of money, nice bikes to ride though

Peugeot were the French equivalent of Raleigh: producing hundreds of thousands of bikes, with hundreds of models.

This page will help you date the bike using the different styles of badges and decals.

Once you have an idea of the date, have a look at the the catalogues here and here, to see if you can find the model.

Based on the fact that it is made from Carbolite 103 tubing, I would estimate it is worth between £50 and £75, depending on the condition and what components are on it.

Back