super u raleigh boy rides again - 28th april

bigfatron

Retro Guru
in a recent thread i mentioned that a new bike shop in berkhamsted - lovelo cycle works - would be having an open day on sunday 28th april.

i gave you this interesting titbuit as i would be present, dressed like the super u dork i really am, with certainly one super u raleigh bike and possibly other frames.

however, a downhill race is on the same day, so the open day has moved to 6th may - bank holiday monday - if you wanted to come along, have a coffee, a look at the shop and a chat.

in other news, i'm using schwalbe milano tubs now, they have a lovely pale sidewall and look great, and i have managed to obtain a super u cotton cap. all i neded now is a long sleeve jersey and a pair of the elusive mitts and i have the full complement of team kit - help please if you can!

richie

Shame it's so far away from Dorset as I'd pop up and say hi, I might even chuck the Dyna Tech in the back of the car...however instead I'll probably try and cram in a few miles!

Martin

the "launch day" runs from 12 until 4pm - i think Martin that gives you enough time in the morning to ride from dorset to berkhamsted?..... ;)
richie

Erm...apparently (according to Google) it's a mere 138 miles from Dorset to Berkhamsted. I reckon I'll pass if that's OK! ;)

Back