1970s hercules hustler

I would advise to sell complete. Post some pics and we could give you an idea of the value. Some sturmey archer hubs can fetch a high price if it is something rare, old and unusual but most likely you have an AW hub, they are not worth very much, possibly a tenner if in very good condition, a bit more if built into a decent, unrusted rim.

some people seem to ask oddly high prices for rather basic old bike parts like this seller: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-HUMBER-BICYCLE

don't be misled, this is not what this stuff is worth.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
thanks
some pics on now

that's the price i was thinking £10 - £15 for the hubs and lever set up

around £10 for seat so on
but best keep complete

Restore it.

I remember these as a kid, dates from the early 1970s. Badged as the Raleigh Hustler too. Takes me back. I love that colour combination.

i would restore it , but been a full time bmx engineer for my son (never ending ) job
just dont have the time

murgo":33ohqd1q said:
i would restore it , but been a full time bmx engineer for my son (never ending ) job
just dont have the time

Make time! :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back