Dynohub bargain

SantaHul

Retro Guru
Hi guys

Basically this shops selling Shimano's top-of-the-range DH-3N80 (approx £100 on it's own) built into a 700c Mavic A319 wheel for £72 delivered. I found it a while ago but I was broke at the time, looked again for it last week and it's gone, but I had it saved in my favourites and the link still works so here it is. There is no picture and it's always listed as out of stock but I gave it a try and it arrived today.

http://www.rosebikes.co.uk/product/deta ... aid:581967

The 'Silver' option bit I believe refers to the spokes, the rim part number actually refers to the black version, but when I ordered it I put in the notes bit "Silver rim please" and they sent me it with a silver rim. Also worth noting that continental europe 28" means 700c.

Here's mine that came today:

WP_001034_zpsae797b48.jpg

Just wanted to share as to have this wheel built up in this country I was looking at around £200.

Seems to be a bargain - but the spokes look very chunky?

Wouldn't be any good to me - I don't go out at night!

I had one delivered from Germany for a similar price after waiting ages looking for one.

It's on my tourer and I have it built with a busch and muller lumotec light (can't remember the exact one, it has a stand light) and an iphone charger. Works a treat!

Freddie

Latest posts

Back