Lezyne

FINNEY1973

Senior Retro Guru
Just a quick thread - bought a couple of bits recently from the above manufacturer.

First, a chain tool that is bloody brilliant - works in seconds both installing & removing the chain-pins - only note is to ensure the spindle on the tool is fully tightened before using. The thumb flange takes up all the pressure required and it's easy to line up the tool with the chain - £17 - on the expensive side but given the ease of use I'm happy to pay that bit more for something that actually works!

Second, mini pump with a proper rubber hose that can be used for both presta & schrader valves - really good little pump, inflates to a decent psi in around 80 - 100 strokes subject to tyre size. Only let-down is the frame bracket which is a bit crude and requires the velcro strap (supplied) to be used to hold the pump tightly. Just looks a bit bulky against a nice thin frame tube but at £15 I reckon it's a bit of a bargain.

Attachments

• IMAG0265.jpg
    IMAG0265.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 212
On a similar vein Will911 recently bought a Lezyne CO2 cartridge 'pump' and he has advised it is great as no CO2 is lost when inflating - i might be tempted to buy one myself but i have a track pump in the garage and i can manage with that if i find a flat tyre :D Maybe if i decide to leave the garage, i might buy it!!

Richard

Experience thus far is that Lezyne actually think about the product they are making which makes a change - not just gimmicks.

6 Built bikes there Richard - perhaps you should treat yourself to bit of riding - building is for winter, riding for summer :)

LMAO - and what exactly is summer???????? See my posts re clothing and winter jackets. Freezing here today but dry and windy; i need to man up (never used that expression before) and get out there. Still snow drifts here too but not that near me - i can see them from the garage and the garage isn't even warm!!!!

Thanks for the prod in the right direction,

Richard

Lezyne stuff is awesome.... Was gutted when my distributor packed them in and I had to order another product instead....

Only to find out 2 weeks later that there would be another distributor after I had ordered a year's worth of the other stuff!

Their Smart Wallet - PERFECT size for jersey pockets and so much better than a seatpack.

Still - next year eh?

Back