Stalen Ros 2013

• Thread starter Deleted member 24574
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24574

Following on from my thread about Euro bike jumbles I went to the above on Sunday.

It was worth the trip but I didn't buy much.

There were a number of bikes on show which were of more interest than the jumble stands.

Here is a slide show from the event.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thomasfiedler/sets/72157633088670282/show/

The next one is Gios themed and will be in Belgium. There is a Facebook "person" called Stalen Ros which you can friend if you want to know what is going on. It all in Dutch though.

Some lovely machines there. And a Campag 50th groupset actually fitted to a bike - but never ridden I'll bet.

Old Ned":3rufxqpp said:
Some lovely machines there. And a Campag 50th groupset actually fitted to a bike - but never ridden I'll bet.

There were 4 bikes with Campag 50th there ... I spoke with the owner of the Masi, he says he rides it but only on nice days. Said he bought it 25 years ago ...

I bought all the Campag 50th parts for sale at the jumble ... which amounted to a well worn right pedal with no dust cap :(

I've not been to very many bike jumbles, but none of them looked like that :shock: I would be hard pressed not to make several irrational purchases.

I was really pleased to see a Concorde Astore exactly the same as mine, although in slightly better condition.

Great Pics!! Following Stalen Ros on Facebook, no pics there as yet, so good to see yours!! Looks like a fun and potentially very expensive day out!! :D

JYvdK":3jijb5uo said:
Great Pics!! Following Stalen Ros on Facebook, no pics there as yet, so good to see yours!! Looks like a fun and potentially very expensive day out!! :D

Not my photos, but I have a similar set I took but didn't see the point uploading them as this gallery was available.

Any idea yet as to where and when the Belgian show will be?

Stunning slideshow, btw!

Montello":1ww3vjaq said:
Following on from my thread about Euro bike jumbles I went to the above on Sunday.

It was worth the trip but I didn't buy much.

There were a number of bikes on show which were of more interest than the jumble stands.

Here is a slide show from the event.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thomasfiedler/sets/72157633088670282/show/

The next one is Gios themed and will be in Belgium. There is a Facebook "person" called Stalen Ros which you can friend if you want to know what is going on. It all in Dutch though.

Back