Argghhh!! The Polish panto butcher has bought a DRILL

I think he has enough toys to keep himself busy without crayons - what damage could he do with them - a suede seat perhaps marked "Sell Italy" perhaps.

I love the stuff - because it is so bad it is funny!!!!!!

Thanks for the update Agent Orange,

Richard

That's superb! What amazes me is that people seem to actually buy this stuff. I'd love to see if I could get away with it too... a couple of pots of enamel paint, a dremel and about eight pints and I think I'd be ready to give him a run for his money!

From what I can tell he's buying used Cinelli stems for around $50, weaving his magic then selling them on for $60. I really want to meet him, I think we can put the whole routine on the stage.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
The Polish Panto Butcher - sounds like a friend of Hannibal Lecter or a cohort of the Phantom Raspberry Blower (who remembers him?). Am i showing my age with that blast from the past?

Richard

I like the way that it looks like they couldn't be arsed to even take the chainset to bits to drill the holes in the rings.

I think I'll set my 4 year old up with an Easter project and go into competition.

Paul

Back