Eroica's coming to the UK

great, near to me too. Will it be same rules? ... pre 87 bikes, no clipless pedals etc

Yes, It will be.

It's Gian and Marco of Nonnas / La Squadra who are the driving force behind it in conjunction with the Peak District National Park.

Johnsqual":2zzz6e5i said:
Needs a suitably Northern name - Eeh-Roica?

Sorry. Boring afternoon at work :oops:

The would be t'Eroica. Ironically happening the same year as t'Tour comes to Yorkshire. :facepalm:

That sounds great.

I'd love to attend L'Eroica in Italy, but as it falls on my wife's birthday....... don't need to say any more really do I.

I think I could manage the period bike and clothing, but I might have to hire a waxed moustache if they are compulsory ;)

NeilM":1vqxzim8 said:
I'd love to attend L'Eroica in Italy, but as it falls on my wife's birthday....... don't need to say any more really do I.
On the contrary, you got it made. treat her to a week in tuscany, you get one day off for a bit of bike riding.

pigman":24159bsn said:
NeilM":24159bsn said:
On the contrary, you got it made. treat her to a week in tuscany, you get one day off for a bit of bike riding.

She's a school teacher, October is term time, nuff sed.

Back