Replacement Decals

No used this guy but there is a guy I used via the link below who was good.

Hi, I am pretty certain that this is the guy who sells on Ebay under the name Dizzibird. That being correct I have had some decals off him and there is no doubt the quality in terms of colour and media is spot on but I was not 100% happy about the detail of the reproduction for my Castorama build. The decals felt to me that they needed to be enlarged by 20 - 30% to give a better wrap round the tube. That said he was easy to deal with, sent them out quickly and gives very detailed instructions on decal application.

Martin

Take a look at the pic Matt, I dont know if this is exactly what is sent out but the 'Raleigh' lettering on the fork decals is not correct. This is a more modern typeface and the spacing is also off....I also think that the colours on the fork have rounded corners when they should be square.....

Stephen

Hi,

I have just obtained, after many months of searching, (only new to Retrobike!) a set of Super_u/Castorama frame transfers for my old Raleigh bike from Dizzibird. Havent had frame resprayed yet, now looking for a paint shop near Liverpool, used C&G last time and did a very good job. Found dizzibird good to deal with and very quick with delivery etc. Will post photos when completed.
Does any body know of anybody who reproduces the Super-U track mitts, never did manage to get hold a set back then

Back