Settling A Disagreement - 'The Badger' Style!

Just finished "Slaying the Badger" which, is nothing to do with the Wind in the Willows. That bloke was a nutter, in the best possible way.

mixed feelings here ...
great to see the determination, passion and character of the man
not too keen on violence tho'

I think they still have him on the Tour still so he can remove random people that occasionally gatecrash the jersey presentations at the end of the stage.

I don't do violence (apart from abusing my legs on the bike) but the man is a legend.

IIRK Laurent Fignon had a fair bit to say about him in his autobiography.

Am fairly sure he removed someone from the tour podium in recent years.and i would have loved to have been a fly on the wall,when fignon laughed at his attacks in tne tour.rip laurent

matthew71":2l83hb6t said:
Am fairly sure he removed someone from the tour podium in recent years.and i would have loved to have been a fly on the wall,when fignon laughed at his attacks in tne tour.rip laurent

Yes, it was in Paris this year when they were presenting the maillot jaune to Wiggo. A random bod came up an shook Wiggo's hand on stage and the badger sprung into action !

I have also read Slaying the Badger, and I think the man has passion, determination, arrogance, and charisma in abundance, plus I suspect he also has a very black sense of humour.

Latest posts

Back