Gios Torino Pista fork

postgios

Retro Newbie
Hi, I'm looking replacement fork for Gios Super Record Pista 59cm frame. Original is probably impossible to find? I sent mail directly to Gios but they didn't have any idea where to get one.

So what are my options.. I guess some new chrome track forks(Pelizzoli, Gold Sprint, Soma, BLB) would work? I'm looking for tight clearance fork.
If I try to hunt some old track fork from ebay, does anyone know what rake would fit?
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

7d3a4f6c426d7275b0afe15dd27515bdb7e7590f.jpg

Did you contact Gios.it or Giositalia.it? The Gios company has effectively been split in two the former sells a range of far-east sourced product bearing the Gios name whereas the latter makes a limited range of Italian-made product and would be a better bet.

Hi,
I was hunting for a Gios Torino Super Record fork (the ones that have the 'coins' in the crown) some months ago.
After posting on several forums and ringing everywhere I could think of; one of the forum replies suggested trying Brick Lane Bikes, they have loads of retro frames as well as their new fixed wheel bits.
Believe it or not they actually had a pair of Gios forks, not cheap but I was glad to find them.

Might be worth a try?
Cheers,
Nick.

Back