VeloSolo.co.uk customer service

elPedro666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
www.velosolo.co.uk

Sure most of you are familiar with this site and their utterly lovely retro kit :cool:

Had my first dealings with them yesterday after a glitch on their website and have to say I was very well looked after by Max, top customer service and very speedily sorted :D

Just thought it'd be nice to share a good experience when customer service so often feels like a dying art!

Now I'm awaiting the postman like a small child at Xmas :oops:

:LOL:

poweredbypies":21oc62k5 said:
Always nice to hearwhen they get it right rather than just horror stories about online sellers.

That's what I thought! :)

Manners seem so eroded that it's getting to the point where I wave thanks to motorists who actually signal... :roll:

:LOL:

I've used Velosolo a couple of times and have to say they've been excellent. They refunded some postage when I bought multiple items on the same order and also sent me some free crank caps whilst I hunted down some official campag ones. And they've got some really nice stuff, especially the Nitto stuff. They're quick on the email responses as well, so all in all a decent shopping experience which is pretty rare these days.

I've bought from them twice - first time it was perfect, second time they got part of the order wrong but as soon as I pointed that out they offered a full refund or exchange, and just as importantly the communication was excellent - prompt and courteous.

Back