After loads of tweeking I've found this set up to be the most comfortable on any rides over 2 hours in length. Modern bikes tend to be too stretched out for my hobbit physique
Highly recommend the more upright position despite the piss taking involved...
1. 1991 Zinn Centaur - 2000 miles
2. 1984 Specialized Rockhopper - drop bar project
3. 1992 Giant Cadex cfr2 - 3000 miles
4. 1984 Puch Mountain Jet - fixed gear project
5. 1993 Cannondale 3.0 frame - fixed gear road
6. 1998 Barracuda Curaçao - inspiration needed