San Marco Rolls recovery - rivets?

foz

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I have a san marco rolls that I'm going to recover, but before I go ahead I'm looking for some rivets to replace the ones that hold the back plate on. Normal blind/pop rivets leave a hole in the centre of the head once installed, but I want some that don't leave a hole.

anyone any idea what this type is called and/or where I can get some, preferably in black?

thanks, Andy

Cobblers.

They are more like a rivit for leather belts etc. so check there. I've used a flat head screw before now.

those look like they'll do the job! I was looking more for mechanical/engineering type rivets, and they're all of the blind/pop type.

Now I just need to take the saddle apart to see what sixe the holes are before I order.

thanks, Andy

Splash out on the rivets though Foz otherwise they'll end up rusting or discolouring like those nasty Regal copies.

will do Tel - I want them in black if I can, or paintable if I can't find them in matt black...

those look perfect! have you seen the price though? :shock:

will check the other types they have...

thanks!

foz":15jvglo8 said:
those look perfect! have you seen the price though? :shock:

will check the other types they have...

thanks!
Yes, not cheap but I bet they would last a lifetime. I expect if you messaged them they would sell you a smaller quantity.

Yeah but do you need 25? Perhaps he'll just do you a few?

EDIT: Sorry Grumpy only read your first sentence :oops:

Back