Campag' Chainset for sale !!!

Midlife":1n5wed61 said:
Italian cranks with jap rings..... Shaun
Bang on Shaun ;)

Sakae rings :roll:

A poor un-knowledgeable buyer might be right ripped off with this chainset! Hilary should state that the rings are not Campagnolo.

Ian Raleigh":25d6hf2h said:
Midlife":25d6hf2h said:
Italian cranks with jap rings..... Shaun
Bang on Shaun ;)

Sakae rings :roll:

A poor un-knowledgeable buyer might be right ripped off with this chainset! Hilary should state that the rings are not Campagnolo.

I wouldn't say ripped off... chain rings are wearing parts and maybe those japanese ones wear better than the Campagnolo, as far as we know

ugo.santalucia":89jz0m9b said:
I wouldn't say ripped off... chain rings are wearing parts and maybe those japanese ones wear better than the Campagnolo, as far as we know
Well if I purchased that chainset and showed it to my mates! Doing the bragging rights only to be told there rings are Sakae I would feel ripped off :(

As long it's priced accordingly for the (fair to poor) condition and non-orig rings...but no doubt it's "very good condition".

The wording in the link suggests someone may be playing on the ambiguity of 'SR'. It does say Campag-SR, which you assume means: 'Campag Super Record'. In this case, however, it means just what it says.

I agree with all the points already made, but also, anyone who knows what Super Record rings look like would immediately spot that those were not. Anyone who doesn't know what they look like probably isn't going to care anyway... Caveat emptor.

Back