The One that Got Away Thread???

bikenut2010

Senior Retro Guru
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
That's a bummer... I've just missed out on a frame on here that I really wanted - by the time I'd sent the seller a PM it was already promised to someone... :cry:

If I won the lottery I'd employ a 24hr shift of people to monitor eBay for stuff I need / want / can't live without while I was off doing something more rewarding.

Montello":21uppk7x said:
The trouble with white tape is its grubby after a couple of rides, same with amberwalls. All very well on a show bike that is never ridden.
eh????? :roll:

bikenut2010":38alq9vi said:
can't believe I missed this...
Master Olympic for under £400 :x :x :x :x :x

Actually woke up in time to bid but thought 'sod it, it'll probably go for a grand to the Far east...'

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/colnago-maste ... true&rt=nc

I saw this yesterday too. Hilarious set up... gripshifts :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I still have sleepless nights about the many watched bargains that have ended for pence on ebay - minutes before I've got home! :evil:

Back