Shimano 600 ax - ooooh i love them

TGR

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Hi all,

I am sitting here in a a happy mood, i just 'won' a 600 ax crankset and pedals (with blue straps) for £45 - does anyone know if this is a good price?

If i never fit it to a bike, i will put them on my dressing table and look at them daily and - droooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!

you gotta love them.

Hope you all have a good weekend - as good as mine at least!

I already have the brakes but i need hoods (hint hint). If anyone has a spare set i would be interested but not at £50.

Thanks for that, i may give them a try although ebay is causing me probs today - payment will not go through - very odd.

Just an indulgent post - my Shimano 600 ax cranks and pedals - with blue straps, arrived today. I think i will sit and look at them for a few hours. At some stage later i may polish them too.

Don't tell the wife - she will not be happy!!!!

TGR":359txdii said:
Just an indulgent post - my Shimano 600 ax cranks and pedals - with blue straps, arrived today. I think i will sit and look at them for a few hours. At some stage later i may polish them too.

Don't tell the wife - she will not be happy!!!!

it could be worse - she could find you bashing the bishop over internet hotties!!

i think you're safe with your innocent new toys.

:D

600ax crankset is nice yes and £45 with (the essential) pedals is a pretty good price imo. Thing that normally spoils it is imperfect painted finish so I'd want to polish them too, which i am willing to do for you as per your pm.

Brakes were pretty cool too as were the seatpost and stem, which is my favourite quill stem of all time....well one of them.

Polished 600ax chainset:

SAM_1412.jpg

SAM_1434.jpg

SAM_1435.jpg

Back