Peugeot Perthus Pro

Newbyone23

Retro Newbie
I've had this bike since it was bought new around 1988 and although it was used a lot back in the 1990's it's also been well looked after. The Mavic GP4's were eventually replaced with Mach 2CD2's along with a new saddle but apart from that the bike's as it was when I bought it. Unfortunately space is at a premium at the moment. It's competing in the garage against a 1960's Mercian (in need of some love and attention), a Cube mointain bike and road bike as well as a couple of kids BMX's. Anyone know what type of market there is for a bike of this age in this condition?

Attachments

• D7K_0308b.jpg
    D7K_0308b.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 562
  • D7K_0310.jpg
    D7K_0310.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 562
perthus

The market for these is very good! Seen (and bought!) far worse than this for £xxx !! I'd get rid of those kids BMXs, make a plinth, and put this on top of it (between copious riding). ha ha

As above, a real keeper! Beutiful bike in outstanding condition, thankfully too big for me or else i'd be telling you to sell :D

minor thing, your big chainring is on wrong, the little spud should be behind the crank arm to stop it getting chewed up did the chain ever come off :cry:

Back