Marco Pantani Bikes for film shoot

DuncanW

Dirt Disciple
I have a friend who's an Art Director and is shooting a film about Marco Pantani.

They are in need of a couple of Pantani style bikes to use in the film.
Ideally they want to use the same bikes in the photos below but know this
is not possible, so are looking for something similar in colour and age etc. or even a replica bike, as the will be shooting small details and closeups, and not the whole bike.

Please PM me if you can help, have a bike or can point someone who has towards this thread.

It's short notice as it's needed for Monday 14th - Tuesday 15th Oct.

Many thanks
Duncan

Bike 1
8074042936_dbcd00aba2_o.png

Bike 2
8074048913_9597ccef92_o.png

Bike 2
8074049071_6c5d7511d6_o.png
[/b]

our cycling club has been asked if we can supply extras to form a peleton. I guess we're not the only ones around sheffield to have got the email circular and I think its being shot on our doorstep around ladybower reservoir. Apparently us fatties are out as they want "good cyclists with a good physique". :cry: Plenty of baldies tho' if they want some doubles for headshots.

I'm unsure as to exactly where it's being shot, but think it's Derbyshire way.

Not having much luck in sourcing any suitable bikes tho.

pigman":1ro6w2fo said:
our cycling club has been asked if we can supply extras to form a peleton. I guess we're not the only ones around sheffield to have got the email circular and I think its being shot on our doorstep around ladybower reservoir. Apparently us fatties are out as they want "good cyclists with a good physique". :cry: Plenty of baldies tho' if they want some doubles for headshots.

I got a copy of that e-mail too. What put me off was they were talking about changing the handlebar tape and tyres on bikes.

Back