I really like that. What kit do you have on it?
Nothing is orginal anymore. Everything has been replaced once or even more. It is not quite a kit so to speak anymore.
- Wheels are Mavic rims with Normandy hubs (high flanges = strong wheels).
- Tubes Continental Giro.
- Freewheel pignon Shimano 13-28
- Handlebars Cinelli 42-66, stem Cinelli 1R.
- Handlebartape - Tressostar. (looking for red instead of black).
- Brakes Modolo Corsa (black, sublime stoppers !)
- Brake levers Shimano 105 (the nicest slim ones ever made).
- Cable binders on top tube Shimano Dura Ace
- Cranks, chainrings and chainstays SR Maxi 52-38 (48 as spare)
- Front mech Campagnolo Super Record.
- Shifter Suntours powershifters.
- Rear mech Shimano 105 (because the earlier Camagnolo 980 could not 'get' the 28 cog)
- Seatpost SR (just like Campagnolo 1968)
- Saddle Crivit (from Lidl !!!! I do have a San Marco Rolls Royce, but cannot get used to it.)
- Pedals SR.
- Toeclips and straps (and strapends) Lapize.
- Chain SRAM
- Spokes Hoshi
- Bottle cage - Elite (looking for a TA)
So, I think every brand is on it.
Jan Janssen 1976 (caballero 1970 team replica)
Koga Miyata Gents Racer S1980 (in use by my son)
Giant Peloton Superlite 1998-2002
Diamant cyclocross late 80's
Favorit Czech 1978