Card for Laz

Tel

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Guys Laz (Lazarus, Tony) is not well, not very well at all....

Having had many pm chats with him and having enjoyed his input on here I thought I'd get him a card just to show some support.

As I'm not the only one that has enjoyed the pleasure of Laz's 'company', not to mention taken advantage of his very generous for sale bargains (he has quite literally given stuff away on here) I thought it'd be a real nice gesture if we all sign the card.

I'm currently in the process of ordering a 'Thinking of you' card from Moonpig, which will be inscribed "Thoughts and best wishes from your friends at RetroBike...."

When I receieve it I will sign it and send it onto KermitGreenKona to sign. What I'm proposing then is for someone to reply here to say that they will sign it then the previous person will send it to them, then they will send it to the next, etc, etc. If theres any meets/ rides going on then that'll be a good opportunity to grab a few signatures.

What do you think guys, it'll be nice for Tony eh?

So who wants to sign?

I'll sign after Iwasgoodonce... PM me for addy fella and I'll forward on to the next guy in the chain!

Thanks for the bump. The card is on order should be wih me on Tuesday. I'll send it to kermitgreenkona and he'll forward it and he'll send it to Iwasgoodonce

Keep the names coming I'm sure there must be a few more....

Back