COPY TRANSFERS/STICKERS

Yellow Jersey

Dirt Disciple
Does anyone know who may be able to copy my bike transfers?
IMAG0476.jpg

Thanks
MARK

With the Raleigh decals, I was lucky enough to get some photos of an original and then had a cycling mad graphic designer, who happens to be my son, do the artwork.

I think some good clear photo's and measured dimensions will give Gil a starting point for him to do the artwork. Probably best to drop him an e-mail before you do anything and see what he suggests.

Several on Ebay, allezcycle for example.

If you open one of the items they are selling and scroll down, you will find instructions for photographing your decals for reproduction.

I've not tried them out yet, but feedback looks good, however I'm going to contact the cycle shed first as I'd rather give my business to a forum member if they want it.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Those are strange looking Falcon Decals. We sold them and I've got a Falcon San-Remo in the garage....... what's the bike ?

Shaun

Midlife":3tow8sk2 said:
Those are strange looking Falcon Decals. We sold them and I've got a Falcon San-Remo in the garage....... what's the bike ?

Shaun

I think the name on the top-tube rather gives the game away :roll: ;)

Lloyds might have them.

decals

Hi.
As old ned says If you google nick@lloyds you will find them on his listing.They sound the same as well. Downtube on a white panel with union jack .As most spray shops buy from Nick it is probable that is where they came from in the first place .Nick can also make you specials as well
Regards
Peter

What if you don't have pictures of the original stickers? The bike I got came with only a couple of small stickers on it. I think I'd like to polish the frame and reinstall the top tube and downtube stickers - to give it some colour.

Back