Bank holday weekend: What do...

Goldie

Senior Retro Guru
...you all have planned, biking wise?

I'd like to start the thread off with a bang, but I haven't got beyond the dream combination of exercise and sloth that is rolling down to the curry house on my Claud Butler to pick up tonight's takeaway...

Bank holidays are bad for us bikers! Everyone in their cars going nowhere to get anywhere then there are
the ones who got there to find there is no place to park, so back in their cars to the local mega car-boot
only to find many of them packing away so it back in their cars yet again to go nowhere which could be
somewhere! and to top it off for these poor motorists they are faced with slow moving traffic. 'Yes us Bikers'..... :LOL:

Yes I am mad :shock:

Nothing too exciting to be honest. My two daughters are in drama club in the morning so I'm off for a 70 miler at training pace before meeting my wife for the lunchtime drama show (must remember to look interested ;) ). Sunday might be a ride out with the club... and then on Monday family Bobbinogs are off to ride (with picnic stop) around the Forest of Dean on a 10 mile family trail (which may take some time but should be the most enjoyable cycle of the w/e). Apart from that, nice to spend some time away from the bike :)

That curry sounds like a good idea Goldie, get the poppodums in (but not too much lime pickle, eh!).

I do get a bit confused by the lime pickle; I half think it's amazing and half the worst thing ever :oops:

Can't ride at all at the moment, due to my dislocated shoulder, so tomorrow I shall take my horse out for a walk... much like walking the dog, but with much bigger poo's.

Sunday I shall have a turbo trainer session while someone else rides my dobbins, and really have nothing planned for Monday, as we live in a seaside town and things tend to get a tad on the congested side.

NeilM":3d2sl5zh said:
Can't ride at all at the moment, due to my dislocated shoulder, so tomorrow I shall take my horse out for a walk... much like walking the dog, but with much bigger poo's.
Do you take wheelie bin bags with you or do you just leave it :LOL:

Ian Raleigh":2v5bqsxx said:
NeilM":2v5bqsxx said:
Do you take wheelie bin bags with you or do you just leave it :LOL:

It's great on the roses, so I leave it where it falls (always in the road) ;)

Back