I hate ebay!

DMZ

Devout Dirtbag
Just missed out on a set of Rolf Vectors because of eBay not letting me bid, so, SO annoyed.

So still hunting for some nice good quality 700c's. Grargh.

:cry:

That is incredibly annoying for both buyer and seller.

There was a Bigfoot mtb on there a couple of months ago, and the system went on go slow just as all the late bidders put in their bids (including me).

The seller had a rant at ebay, as several people contacted him telling him the value they had tried to bid when the system hung up, which was over double what the bike sold for.

I've had it with ebay and how you can bid! Even after placing a bid its still loading even after 5 minutes
yet if i open up another internet page all is working fine and fast, even viewing ebay still works fast
but the bid i placed on the first page is 'still' loading so anger sets in and close everything
and try yet again but this time the item i want to bid is kinda frozen :roll:

I just want les naffing wheels. *rage*

So full of rage I could go for a long ride. BUT THERE ARE NO WHEELS

*sob* and *RAGE*

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Never had a problem with the Bay. You can find things you'd think would be impossible to track down. You get the total bargains and the completely overpriced. But thats just life :)

There is a craze with not bidding until the last possible second which I don't quite get, and sniper bids are becoming more common. But if I'm buying I just decide what I will pay and place my bid. If I win great, if I don't I know I would have been paying to much anyway.

I find UK eBay frustrating as everything I am after goes for silly prices.

I tend to look on eBay France and Netherlands for stuff as I seem to be able to pick up more bargains on there.

I use away at eBay UK as eBay.ie has nowt on it... I nearly always have to ask about postage first to here in Galway ..

I wouldnt be on the road if it wasnt for eBay .. But things go for silly prices at times but thats teh chance you take....

Back