:lol: Noted. In the interim why don't you come up with the 10 Commandments of vintage parlance.
Ask and you shall receive
Just found these stone tablets in me cellar:
1) Thou shalt not shorten names of manufacturers into cuddly nicknames
2) Thou shalt not use portmanteau words
3) Thou shalt not use Americanisms
4) Thou shalt not use other foreign words unless the word existeth not in
your own language
5) Thou shalt not refer to famous cyclists by their first name
6) Thou shalt not borrow words from Xtreme Sportz
7) Thou must roll thine eyes and gnash one's teeth when an unbeliever
useth the wrong words for parts
The use of abbreviations shall be utterly random - one may speaketh of a BB or a TT. FF is sometimes acceptable but sometimes not.
9) The use of Metric and Imperial measurements shall likewise appear utterly random to unbelievers
10) Thou shalt not titter when using inadvertantly sexual terminology