Newbie Falcon Team Banana owner

matwest904q

Retro Newbie
Hi guys
I've just joined your forum after buying a Falcon Team Banana for the princely sum of £20. I loved this bike in my youth but never owned one so i'm now rectifying that.

Just a couple of questions if you don't mind.

Does anybody know what the original wheels are called and where I can get some? The ones I've got are original but very rusted and there's dents all around them.

Also, there's a split in the handlebar tape so does anyone know where I can get some the tape from?[/img]

ive got a set of the original wheels for these at home in the shed , got a nos falcon banana last year, cool bike!, ill have a look tomorow what make the wheels are

angeleye":3l0cd1re said:
ive got a set of the original wheels for these at home in the shed , got a nos falcon banana last year, cool bike!, ill have a look tomorow what make the wheels are

That'd be great, do you think they would be something you'd sell?

Brings back memories as I had one brand new out my friends catalogue when I was 17.

I loved it and I'd buy another today if I could find 1.

Yellow/White Pelten shade tape

i may have just purhcased one of the last remaining yellow/white pelten shade tape packs after searching for a lifetime. Very happy. now i intend to buy replacement road champion SAKAE CUSTOM drop bars and have also found matching brake levers so i can replicate the whole bar without having to do anything to the original. Then when i add the new decals it will look like new again. i currently have a white seat on mine as the original was too hard. i will find a comfortable yellow one to suit. when i got my team banana falcon it even had colour-coded "christophe falcon" foot straps which i've taken off to preserve

Attachments

• 375968_4703408509435_1278042207_n.jpg
    375968_4703408509435_1278042207_n.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 1,181
Back