Look pedal question

sletti

Retro Guru
Hi all,

Back in the good old days I had a pair of the white Look pedals that Hinault et al used and theyey were all well and groovy. A few years later I upgraded to a later set of black Look peadls and used them with a set of Sidi shoes. All well and good.

Since my return to the road some 20 years later, I find myself using SPDs, and whilst they are fine, I would like to use something with a larger contact area. I tried using my old Look and Sidi combo but the non-floating nature of the cleat/pedal interface plays havoc with my knees.

Is there a cleat that I can use with my old Look pedals that allows some degree of float, or am I looking to aquire a new set of Look Keos?

Thanks

Stig

I'm not sure that later cleats with float will work with the original pedals as they rely on a shaped rear clip on the pedal?

I think that all Look pedals used the delta cleat pattern, until they came out with the keos. So you probably just need a set of red delta cleats which will give you quite a bit of rotational float.

argonsixar":2d84yk7z said:
I am still using a set of very early original Look pedals and have no problems with replacement red cleats
Me too. old LOOK´s and new red cleats.

Latest posts

Back