Help me find a washer please.

Way2many

Retro Guru
Bought these recently off a member...with probably some missing parts.

It looks like the only part I need 7300178 'bracket washer', number 2 in the picture.

Anyone help me find one of these...

Tvm.

Attachments

• Missing washer.jpg
    Missing washer.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 665
  • RH Synchro lever.JPG
    RH Synchro lever.JPG
    136.6 KB · Views: 665
Are those 8 speed levers? I have a whole lever set if thats of help. I am not willing to split it though.

bm0p700f":34ywadxz said:
Are those 8 speed levers? I have a whole lever set if thats of help. I am not willing to split it though.

Right now I have 2 Synchro levers...1 standard cable pull, the other is a 'long pull' type.

I also have 4 'index rings' to choose from, 3 are 7 speed and 1 is an 8 speed...so i'm hoping to get something to work!

Sadly, I have everything apart from that washer. I think any washer roughly the right size should work ok, given that it is an index lever rather than friction.

What mech are you planning to use? The 7 (and 6) speed index rings work in the standard pull levers with the old rear mechs (Super/Nuovo Record, Nuovo Gran Sport, early Athena/Chorus/Record), but not with the 8 speed rear mechs, which are set up to work with the 'long pull' levers. I've only tried the latter with the 8 speed index rings.
Nick

I'm hoping to get it to work with my Athena rear mech, believed 7 speed as I have tried the long pull 8 speed levers on everything and got no where...so may become available.

Off to the fleabay to search for washers...

Back