Legnano ID help

cesafacamah

Old School Hero
I want to restore this
So I need to see the original stickers, want to make them myself on cutter plotter and redraw them in .il
Also need to see the color schemes of the time cause I don't find this particular red too happy
The crank is Legnano, the callipers are Galli
Most likely it's an early 80s model, but can't find the exact model

Attachments

• DSCF9031.JPG
    DSCF9031.JPG
    149.4 KB · Views: 792
This is a late 70's to early/mid 80's

Contact cyclomondo on ebay (decals) as he is in the proces of making the whole range of decals for this brand.

Very lovely Legnano despite not having the colours you want.

Legnano engraved crank and gears combined with campa parts makes this bike most times overlooked by many, but if you can find me one in a size 52 .... start packing ...

Good luck restoring.

i decided to leave restoring and bake a custom paint with chromed backfork and some elements, the rest of it black
it's a very light frame, i can't get one for you though
cheers

ts88":1rl6pc4m said:
This is a late 70's to early/mid 80's

Contact cyclomondo on ebay (decals) as he is in the proces of making the whole range of decals for this brand.

Very lovely Legnano despite not having the colours you want.

Legnano engraved crank and gears combined with campa parts makes this bike most times overlooked by many, but if you can find me one in a size 52 .... start packing ...

Good luck restoring.

Most Legnano at the time were metallic olive green, a very distinctive colour that made them unique. It was as distinctive as celeste for Bianchi.
This is a good example
legnano-roma-romeo-rb2.jpg

Back