Grease Port Clips early shimano

neuroportal

Retro Guru
Is there any way to get hold of any of these for a set of first gen 600 hubs I have?

Alternatively are there any alternatives to a GPC. :)

Normally I would be right there with you. In this case, however, the bike deserves a little class so would fancy something a little more aesthetically pleasing.

we used to remove these as they always move and scratch the hubs when polishing and put some of those world champs rainbow bands around the centre of hubs

That is a good idea. Any idea where I can source some of these from? I did a google search but can't see anything that matches. Do they have another name?

I never really used them either and would use silver or colour co-ordinated tape. We also used to paint the inside of the large flange cutouts which again is pretty tarty LOL

Doesn't H LLoyd do world champ stickers?

Shaun

pigman":3md3snoh said:
we used to remove these as they always move and scratch the hubs when polishing and put some of those world champs rainbow bands around the centre of hubs

If you're going to the Classic Show on Saturday I'll give you a pair!

And if I forget I'll post 'em :roll:

EDIT - idiot I am! It's not Pigman who wants them is it :oops:

PM me with your address and I'll post a pair to you.

That is very kind! I arn't going to the Clasic bike show unfort, but I will certainly recompense you for sending me some. :)

Before:

7381133268_74c2b03427_c.jpg

After - little bot of autosol and stripped and cleaned and regreased:

7381123076_d4077c1486_c.jpg

Big thanks to Old Ned for the Bands. :)

Back