peugeot optimum

volkswitton

Retro Newbie
I have a peugeot optimum i have for sale but unsure of its worth. I have seen one on ebay go for over£200 but not sure if this was an inflated price. It is in good condition with the odd mark from use. It has never been in a smash and has been a trusty bike. It would come only with the original pedals as I have taken my SPD's off. The saddle is a san marco rolls.
P1060261.jpg

P1060263.jpg

P1060266.jpg

P1060265.jpg

Any help would be great and then i can post it up in the for sale section
Nathan

i have had three optimums
and have sold two of them and got over 200 quid for each of them they were in nice condition and what new bike would you get for 200 quid of the same quality
there very nice bikes hence ive had three and only sold two because i buy too many bikes
i would pay 200 quid for one if i were wanting one but then i do have a bit of a liking for them some other peeps would rather have two raleigh whatevers etc

for some strange reason Peugoet's always seem to go for good money even when only carbolite frames . if its in the condition it looks then £200 seems a fair enough price if somebody will pay that much !

good luck with the sale

whats strange about peugeots making reasonable money
some peugeots are really nice bikes ive had loads

i agree them carbolites used to make a tenner and now sell fo silly money considering what they are
its all about condition really yours looks nice enough in the pics

for some reason people love the colour i have a claud butler criterium and one of theese peugeots they are both mettalic lilac type colour and people love them girlies especially :D :D

If they are that good should I really be selling it? well yes as I need the space and have to finance the new bike.

thanks for the replies
Nathan

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
1duck":vvg52pux said:
200 is over inflated,

Thats just it with Fleabay one month there could be no interest then ''Bang'' your re-listed item goes for stacks due to numerous 'new search' bidders.

Last year i had a brand new pair of Stronglight crank covers i listed them as a BIN at £10 after three weeks no takers
so re-listed as bidding from 99p they went for £19 in the end as seven bidders fought it out, i was happy.

Latest posts

Back