Graham Weigh/Paul Donohue

TimKodd

Dirt Disciple
Hi folks,

I've got hold of a bike which I was told is a Graham Weigh which has numerous markings on the bottom bracket. Does anyone have any info on the serial numbers used by Graham Weigh (or Paul Donohue) as to what they mean in terms of build date etc? or any history on the frames? It has really nice lugs and a braze on for a race number behind the headtube.

I'll post some photos soon

beenatitforyears, a member on here, seems to be very knowledgeable about PD frames, he may be able to help (or point you in the right direction)

TimKodd":2koj870j said:
Hi folks,

I've got hold of a bike which I was told is a Graham Weigh which has numerous markings on the bottom bracket. Does anyone have any info on the serial numbers used by Graham Weigh (or Paul Donohue) as to what they mean in terms of build date etc? or any history on the frames? It has really nice lugs and a braze on for a race number behind the headtube.

I'll post some photos soon

contact Keith Jones at Graham Weigh Cycles in Deeside

Cheers Orbeas, I was under the impression that the current Graham Weigh company is just the name and have no records of the old frame building days?

TimKodd":2eta6cjt said:
Cheers Orbeas, I was under the impression that the current Graham Weigh company is just the name and have no records of the old frame building days?

Graham had frames built for him by several people I reckon. Terry Dolan was one in the early days. Graham is still involved with the current company along with Keith but not sure what records they might still have.

Cheers guys, this is a great help. I only hope the people at Graham Weigh are as helpful! I may give them a ring

TimKodd":360hb9a5 said:
no records of the old frame building days?
I think this is the case ^
I had some emails an photos go back an forth recently. I was told it definitley looked like a "Weighy" an the stickers were correct, but they confirmed they had no records.

Latest posts

Back