Harry Quinn must be up in heaven laughing his socks off!

I can't understand why someone would only spend 30 seconds listing an auction for something potentially really valuable. Sure, it's not worth anywhere near £8000, but all that's going to happen is no-one will bid, he'll relist the auction and look a bit daft. Why not spend at least, say, 2 minutes thinking of something useful to state, and some photos would be nice....they only cost 12p each on eBay ! - doesn't he know that ?
The wording doesn't even make sense, and who cares if he took it to France nine years ago ? I'd rather not know that to be honest, although if it has been riden a lot already, he needs to state that clearly.
Lovely bike though - in my view, worth £3k to £3 1/2k to a Merseyside fanatic.

1988_Ben":byn9i90m said:
and some photos would be nice....they only cost 12p each on eBay ! - doesn't he know that ?

You can put in as many as you like for free if you use a hosting site like photobucket, not limited in size either.

I do this with all my auctions, no excuse for lack of pictures other than CBA.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back