Recommend a UK based road bike/cycling forum

gtRTSdh

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi guy's, I'm getting into road biking a bit more, could anyone recommend a uk based forum that's busy? Mainly for discussion of rides / routes / training / fitness etc?

My ride is not exactly retro . . . overall I feel this forum is about bikes first & riding second, maybe that's something that a lot would like to change.

My road bike interest is about the riding more than the bikes, my retro MTB interest is down to the fact I was riding at the time!!

2008 Trek 1.9 Alpha Triple 19lbs

563363895o.jpg

563363903o.jpg

+ 1
The retro theme on Bikeradar is pretty minimal so no risk of causing an implosion here by posting there! :D

It all depends, I suppose on what type of riding you do.

Off road, the singletrack.
On road, racing for the use of, then maybe bikeradar (or one of the many Tri related fora that are out there)
On road, Audaxing, randonees and general social riding then I can thoroughly recommend YACf (yacf.co.uk)
Track, err, dunno.

CTC is a good forum, as Ian said.

But forget forum's just get on your road bike and ride.... :D
Unlike those mountain bikers, who stop all the time and chat, and take photo's etc etc.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Mike...

Hope nobody from the muddy side of the forum sees this..... :LOL:

mavesyn":2721f2ck said:
CTC is a good forum, as Ian said.

But forget forum's just get on your road bike and ride.... :D
Unlike those mountain bikers, who stop all the time and chat, and take photo's etc etc.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Mike...

Hope nobody from the muddy side of the forum sees this..... :LOL:

I am the other side of the forum!! :twisted:

You're right though, road bikers don't seem at all interested in kit which is a refreshing change to be honest!!!! Thanks for all the suggestions, bikeradar seems to be very US orientated from what I've seen so far.

Back