Hi long story with Colnago Titanio and cheating taiwan boy

ditbicykles

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi
I got to tell You people short story abou young taiwan cheater name Yi-Cheng Huang

home adress and phone down ;)
ebay nick hijk77670206
his email hijk7767@yahoo.com.tw

Yunlin County No.326, Dongnan Rd.,
Telefon: (886)918295014

I had an auction on Ebay about 1 year ago

http://cgi.ebay.pl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... SA:pL:1123

Selling item was almoust complete bike Colnago Titanio ard deco
photo below because on Ebay an auction is in archive.

DSC_0448.jpg

DSC_0450-1.jpg

DSC_0450-1.jpg

DSC_0451-1.jpg

DSC_0453-1.jpg

DSC_0455-1.jpg

DSC_0458-1.jpg

DSC_0459.jpg

DSC_0461.jpg

DSC_0446.jpg

DSC_0444.jpg

DSC_0442.jpg

DSC_0440.jpg

DSC_0438.jpg

DSC_0426.jpg

DSC_0427.jpg

DSC_0428.jpg

DSC_0429.jpg

DSC_0431.jpg

DSC_0433.jpg

DSC_0435.jpg

DSC_0424.jpg

boy from taiwan won my auction, he payed by Paypal
date 02-10-2010
here is PP jpg with all story of money transfer
paypalscreen.png

and this is phot of shipping document which I have from my Post
DSC_0519-1.jpg

10-12-2010 he took money from my papal

I was emailing to him in this case, he was so honst man..
this is our email archive.

28-10-10
Hi,
I bought your "COLNAGO TITANIO ART DECO CAMPAGNOLO RECORD TIME AMBROSI"
HOW'S THE SHIPPING?
ANY PROBLEM?
I need to get the bike soon.
Because it took too much time for shipping.
Please contact me soon.
I am very worried.

Yi-Cheng Huang

Hi,

I still haven't received the bike.
Please send me a truck number.
If I haven't received the bike this week,
I may have to get my payment refund from the paypal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: hijk7767@livemail.tw
Subject: RE: COLNAGO TITANIO ART DECO CAMPAGNOLO RECORD TIME AMBROSI
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 12:00:27 +0200

Hi

I Have senden Your bike aboutk 3=4 weeks ago. It is possible that it can take some about 2 weeks more. I will send You a truck number to locate Your Colnago. I know that is moveing by sheep so it can take a time.

Regards dawid

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2010 11:14 AM
To: ditbicycles@interia.pl
Subject: COLNAGO TITANIO ART DECO CAMPAGNOLO RECORD TIME AMBROSI

Hi,
HOW'S THE SHIPPING?
ANY PROBLEM?
Please contact me soon.
I am very worried.

Yi-Cheng Huang

---------------------------------------------
Gielda samochodow nowych i uzywanych.
http://linkint.pl/f2820

Hi,
I haven't received the bike and feel very worried about it.
Do you know what's going on about the shipping?
Because I haven't got any reply from you these days,
Please email me before 2010/12/13,
or I have to give you a negative feedback and get my payment refund from the paypal.
Best Regards
Yi-Cheng Huang

Hi

I Have senden Your bike aboutk 3=4 weeks ago. It is possible that it can take some about 2 weeks more. I will send You a truck number to locate Your Colnago. I know that is moveing by sheep so it can take a time.

Regards dawid

Hi,
HOW'S THE SHIPPING?
ANY PROBLEM?
Please contact me soon.
I am very worried.

Yi-Cheng Huang

I haven't receive the bike until now.

So I contacted with the Customs to check it out.

They told me there was not any record of the import of the bike,

and even not any record of the export from Poland.

I'm wondering if the bike has been sent out or not.

Please figure the problem out and email me as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 12:24:56 +0100

Hi

Can You ansfere me does the Colnago Has come to You?? I am very worry because i dont have money and bike. Can You contact me?

Regards dawid

Sent: Friday, December 10, 2010 11:36 AM

Hi,
I haven't received the bike and feel very worried about it.
Do you know what's going on about the shipping?
Because I haven't got any reply from you these days,
Please email me before 2010/12/13,
or I have to give you a negative feedback and get my payment refund from the paypal.
Best Regards
Yi-Cheng Huang

Hi

Regards dawid

Hi,
HOW'S THE SHIPPING?
ANY PROBLEM?
Please contact me soon.
I am very worried.

Yi-Cheng Huang
And this is it my pack didn't came to taiwan.... taiwan boy took money from ebay and this is the end......

But two days ago i have took his email and I googled
hijk7767@livemail.tw

and what I saw..

http://tw.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/api/d53509309

Frame with fork from my bike which "didnt" came to taiwan...
Colnago titanio art deco frame with my Time carbon fork.. Lokk please on DT Swiss sticker near seat climb. This sticker is not integrated part of Colnago frame. Why he not puted this Colnago on Ebay. com UK etc..
Look please on his tw auction and my fotos from my auction, is it similar???
maybe this man has cheated more peaple in Europe...Maybe someone bought some parts form my bike...
I think he has to be punished....
this are my screens from his tw auction if link doesnt work...
1.png

colago1.png

colnago2.png

colnago3.png

If someone can help me contact me please.
I have to contact with Ebay, Paypal, all bicycles forums on the World
If he has got facebook or www show me please
This behavior can not be tolerated!!!!!
He stold my bike!!!

he concealeded about reciving my bike.......

Sorry for your problems but this is a very good reason why I'm not interested in using e-bay. I like to have more control over who buys my stuff! Selling on RB and CTC forums means I can hopefully trace offenders (not that there have been any!) and send the lads round :twisted:

So what you're saying is that you didn't get the money fro the sale because paypal refunded him, but he has got the bike?

Surely you just need to contact ebay/paypal and point them in the direction of his listing for your frame, demand your money back and that e-bay ban him?

Hi Dawid,

did you contact the shipping company and get any paperwork to confirm it had been delivered? very risky sending an item that valuable without a signed for and insured service; if you can prove to ebay that it was shipped then the risk of non delivery is with the buyer because he owns the goods from point of purchase. if he didn't want to pay for insurance then it's his loss, surely?

sorry this has been a bad deal for you :(

hi

I dont have a delivery and recived papier... I know maybe that is worried...
but. He recived my bike ( not frame and fork only). If he woluld be honest he should inform me about reciving my bike with big late and gived back my money. I think everyone see that is my bike. That is no couicedence... I will inform every instytution I can but if some can help me I would be glad ;)
Look on his Yahoo he is selling like nothing happened...;)

Regards dawid

The shipping company should still have a record of the collection and the copies of the shipping advice note, including the delivery address.

I am surprised that Ebay took this course of action. I have sent items that did not apparently reach the destination and the buyer was refunded without me losing out (although we were talking £20 trainers not a £2000 bike).

I would take legal advice and take Ebay to court if it looked like I had a good case.

Good luck!

I had a very similar incident with fleabay recently.
I sold a very nice bike to a guy in Australia, sorted out the postage etc to Aus, he paid by paypal, all seemed to go fine. I went off on my summer holiday for three weeks to France, during that time he puts in a complaint to fleabay that the bike wasn't as described etc, etc. (there was truly no problem with the bike or the spec but some people think a 20+ year old race bike will be factory fresh!).
I of course didn't respond - as on holiday and deliberately away from internet access.
Paypal then refund him the full value for not responding in 14 days and because I'd taken the funds out of my paypal account, start threatening me with legal action to recover etc. whilst this toe-rag has both the bike and a full refund!
In the end I just said to the guy I'd be suing him to recover the bike, he then 'repaid' me half the price (very generous eh!).
Appalled that fleabay & paypal could act like that, dealt with some real jobsworth arseholes at paypal.
In someway, I wish I'd taken them up on the court route to show the failings in their system, as I'm sure I would have won but just wanted to draw a line under the horrid business.

Beware out there!

stuarts":3gkhf4f3 said:
I had a very similar incident with fleabay recently.
I sold a very nice bike to a guy in Australia, sorted out the postage etc to Aus, he paid by paypal, all seemed to go fine. I went off on my summer holiday for three weeks to France, during that time he puts in a complaint to fleabay that the bike wasn't as described etc, etc. (there was truly no problem with the bike or the spec but some people think a 20+ year old race bike will be factory fresh!).
I of course didn't respond - as on holiday and deliberately away from internet access.
Paypal then refund him the full value for not responding in 14 days and because I'd taken the funds out of my paypal account, start threatening me with legal action to recover etc. whilst this toe-rag has both the bike and a full refund!
In the end I just said to the guy I'd be suing him to recover the bike, he then 'repaid' me half the price (very generous eh!).
Appalled that fleabay & paypal could act like that, dealt with some real jobsworth arseholes at paypal.
In someway, I wish I'd taken them up on the court route to show the failings in their system, as I'm sure I would have won but just wanted to draw a line under the horrid business.

Beware out there!

Sounds exactly why I said what I did in my post above!

I would not only contact eBay, I would also consider threaten with taking them to court, as they apparently cooperate with theft.

Lets see how long it takes before you have your money back than.

Back