My new bike

gordy

rBotM Winner
I first seen an ALAN when i was about 10 years old and from that day on always wanted one, 31 years later i've got my own one, got new old stock frame on ebay then got a lot of new old stock and some used components, i'm really happy with the finished bike :cool: just need to remember where i put my cycling legs (haven't cycled for 20 years) :shock: as im using it for getting to work for the next couple weeks (30 miles a day) till insurance pay out for my written off car, and thanks for replies to my silly questions :roll:

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 984
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 962
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 945
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 945
wired99":31jp52rw said:
MORE PICS!!! :cool:
Absolutely beautiful!!
Be proud of yourself.....
Thanks! do you think its worth entering rBOTM if i got better photos of bike done?

real class. Hope you find the seat comfortable, always loved the look of those myself but was sorely dissapointed ;) so had to move on to a Turbo in my race days.

Lastly please don't let some thieving git deprive you it.

Like it alot...more pics, all the angles ....close ups etc....spec...nice glad your riding it some of the nerds don't like to pedal em... ha! ha!

Loving it too, nice build. You have done yourself proud, well done. RBOTM nomination for sure.

On a personal note I found those Modolo hoods really uncomfortable.

Back