E-bay decals

MADB

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I've had decals from Cyclemondo before - good quality vinyl. Some people have mentioned there are some slight differences from original, but I've been impressed and happy with mine.
He's a long standing supplier, well established.

The other popular supplier is www.Hlloydcyles.com (based in Penrith, I believe), well regarded by many, including a lot of the UK based frame renovators.

Good luck - we'd be interested in seeing your project as it progresses - the more pics the better!

David

Cheers for that info

I will post up pics when it’s finished. It’s actually a friend bike that I have done a bit of a restoration job on. Its a bit of a bog standard 80`s falcon bought on here from legrandefromage. ( http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=131938)
but now with a new paint job and various other bits and pieces its looking very nice, even if most of components are more functional other than any thing else.

Brian.

Cossington":s08rqwb3 said:
I've had decals from Cyclemondo before - good quality vinyl. Some people have mentioned there are some slight differences from original, but I've been impressed and happy with mine.
He's a long standing supplier, well established.

The other popular supplier is www.Hlloydcycles.com (based in Penrith, I believe), well regarded by many, including a lot of the UK based frame renovators.

Good luck - we'd be interested in seeing your project as it progresses - the more pics the better!

David

You left a "c" out of that web link. Repaired it now.

David

I've had a few decals from GTS 753 as well, and they are very good.

I've had stuff from Gil as well and his are very good also.

Back