SINGER CYCLES

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannyk

Retro Newbie
hi guys

If you havent already heard of singer cycles then please check out our new website and check out what we do, its a new venture that i have started and you might of seen our stand at the london cycle show last year selling second hand renovated racing bikes and fixies. If you have ANY old racing bikes, frames, wheels or parts for sale or just simply wanting to get rid then please contact me! or even if you are after any old parts for your own project or wanting an old bike you own to be restored then i will be happy to help. Also keep an eye out on the site for bikes we have restored that are for sale. check out the website to find some more info on what we do and bare with us as we bulid the site up! hope you like the site and feel free to leave any feedback on what you think of it! and if you do have anything your are selling or getting rid of than please contact me on kelley.danny@googlemail.com or call me on 07817984379.

thanks guys!

dannyk":3kduhzzm said:
hi guys

If you have ANY old racing bikes, frames, wheels or parts ........just simply wanting to get rid then please contact me!
thanks guys!

I'll just throw my hat into the ring here, and say if you have any interesting old racing frames you don't want, i, too, will take them..... :? :roll:

haha your obviously not a fan, you will be suprised what people simply dont want because they are in such poor condition, or dont want. something with a lot of charecter and worth of course people wont give it away but your everyday lets say raleigh sprint frame thats not worth a great deal people do just want to 'get rid' then we simply have them painted in a cool colour and build them into a 'trendy' fixie. we are not in in any way asking people to give us their 'interesting old frames' for nothing!! maybe you have just mis-understood what we do. I thought people on here would actually be interested in what we do! the feadback we had from the london cycle show was fantastic and people were very impressed in the standard of our work and what we were trying to acheive! hope this has resolved any issues!

Gotta admit some of the stuff on your blog looks pretty cool.

The lugwork on that carlton frame is amazing!! :shock: :shock:

thank you very much retrowagon, glad you like it. please dont think we asking people to give me their frames etc for nothing! :shock: :oops:

Loving that carlton.

Currently adding parts to the build box to marry up to an old track frame...

...bookmarked for when i'm browsing and have money.

yes the carlton is lovely, the frame needs painting as it wasnt looked after very well but would make a lovely project for somebody, i paid a fair bit for it so cant justify getting it painted and making anything on it so decided to sell as it is.

dannyk":3e50ltmg said:
please dont think we asking people to give me their frames etc for nothing! :shock: :oops:

I dont think you are dude.....

A quote from your own blog...

Send me your junk!
Any old racing bikes, wheels, parts lying around doing nothing in your garage/shed?? Contact me with a price and description of what you have. And i will pay all postage costs!

You clearly state that the seller should name a price... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back