Koga Miyata Gentsracer - Aero / Aeroluxe

Hi,
Ok some samples of said bikes, I you want the whole catalog then sing out on how to post?
Note Aeroluxe Has the chrome forks and full spec 600ax!
Green std bike had SR pin and stem. Cheaper to at £ 340 & £365 in 1982/3

Regards.

Attachments

• SHIMANO_CAT_013-A.jpg
    SHIMANO_CAT_013-A.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 6,922
  • SHIMANO_CAT_012-A.jpg
    SHIMANO_CAT_012-A.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 6,923
Great addition. Thank you. For them happy with the same catalogue in Dutch: visit the Koga website, as they have pdf's from all catalogues from 1976 onward :)

Hi,
Sorry to ask, I have searched high and low on the internet for ax stuff and any reference to koga's with fitted ax parts.
Theres not much cause parts were short lived.
I go to koga's website and dont see any there?
Can you point me in the right direction?

Many thanks

Full pro A......................

Attachments

• SHIMANO_CAT_009-AA.jpg
    SHIMANO_CAT_009-AA.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 6,866
Here you go >> http://www.koga.com/nl/downloads.asp?ma ... b=1&page=6

That fillet brazed drop shape tubing FullPro-A is very nice. Imo the one year younger full chromed one is even nicer. A bit immense picture, but worth every pixel >>

FullProA2.jpg

FullProA.jpg

Hi,
Downloaded some PDF'S very nice to see thru the ages.
The 1982 koga lineup I have is in English, so If any one wants ifo you know where to find me.
All the PDF'S on koga site seem to be in Dutch?
If theres a way to upload the whole catalog I will?
There does not seem to be any one site which gives the koga line up in English? Very sparse info at best?

Regards

I would think your English catalogues are quite unique, as I do not think UK was a market were there was much Koga-activity. Personally I do speak Dutch quite well, so for me there would be no urgent need to see the UK catalogues.

Last week I posted my newly acquired 1980 Koga FullPro-L. I do also happen to own its Dura Ace AX specced successor, the 1981 FullPro-L. I do not have pics of that one yet. That bike in fact preceeded the FullPro-A(erodynamic) from your previous post.

Of the 1982 year I have the FullPro and the ProRacer. They are very fine bikes.

347053035_e1a09fbd97_b.jpg

Hi
Interestingly The Gentsracer - aero was kept the same for 82 & 83, And was the only model to be detailed on its own page in the Aero range Two years running! Still with the SR stem and pillar.

The FPL Aero was 81 only.
The FPA Aero was 82 & 83 on front page? But in 83 It was not detailed? except in the final price list?
The FPA Aero nickle finish appeared in 84 Catalog but was not detailed?
Then in 85 was given a two page spread!
In 86 The Full Pro Dropped most Aero parts. No DD pedal & Cranks?

Was Adamas exclusively ever fitted to a koga model?
Was the Deore series exclusivly fitted to a koga model? With the deore DD pedals and cranks?

Regards

Back