what should i offer for a 1999 pinnerello prince?

firestarter":a0iaj208 said:
rolf wheelset and dura ace groupset itm carbon forks? as new but obviously 8 years old thanks

Nice ride. Are the rolf's pukka or are they post-trek? Depends on conditions I guess. Start the bidding at £500?

firestarter":m5ahdabt said:
they are rolf Sestrier set and even has a king headset

Sounds nice, i'd start low and see what is said. Bear in mind lots of similarly specced kit gets cleared out for similarly low money in the back of cycling. Too old for a lot of people to want for best and too new for retro collection interest....

firestarter":3fsoefzf said:
i wouldnt mind a new old stock duraace groupset for a modern frame nice and cheap lol cheers for the info

9 spd DA is top kit. Interested to know how much (if at all) you get it for. Clealry you have a price in mind, care to share?

no price in mind to be fair i new it was the best of the time but didnt know how it compared to the latest gear what with the trickle down technology . difficult one to judge really as its all 8/9 years old (but hardly used mind) i dont know what sort of price they were new. and how the older frames and wheels compare to modern stuff either

The frame was top of the line IIRC, real nice stuff.

DA 9 is great stuff. Lance won a few TdFs on it, still ride it personally too.

Rest of the kit sounds nice too.

Like I said before use the age but lack of retro interest as a bargaining tool..

Back