Help me keep my pecker up

SilverSurfer

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Just found out that a fantastic NOS frame I had ordered has been lost by the courier. Only insured to £50 as well (£200 down).

Gutted. :(

any chance of claiming from visa/mastercard??

may turn up yet, unless the "lost" means "nicked"

What Courier Co was it?

Some Im afraid are a shower of sh!t, having learnt from bitter experience.

Parcel2Go using Home Delivery Network.

Frame in a big f*ck off box has been 'lost'. So that's £250 down the pan.

Bitter, me? Oh yes.

SilverSurfer":xmb4dtgp said:
Parcel2Go using Home Delivery Network.

Frame in a big f*ck off box has been 'lost'. So that's £250 down the pan.

Bitter, me? Oh yes.

Thats terrible. Do they offer compensation? or is that a silly question?

I don't see a problem, mate,...If the couriers have lost it,...you havn't received it,...it's the seller's problem,...Get yer money back,...or did I miss something?

Standard cover is up to £50 - great. Even then it seems to be a battle royal to get it.

Seller didn't arrange the courier, I sent it - so I guess that rules out getting money back from the seller :cry:

I've just been screwed over and there's not a great deal I can do about it.

this really sucks... :(

i use parcel2go a lot and have had a bad experience with HDNL through them - sent two parcels at the same time and despite them being fully addressed they managed to send them to the wrong addresses! since then i always use the DHL service on parcel2go which seems far better.

Its probably worth contacting the seller to see if they would maybe share thr costs with you, i know i would if i was the seller. And they were responsible for packing it correctly so there is some shared responsibility

Beware that your contract is with Parcel2go so whilst HDNL f*cked up, I have to deal with Parcel2Go.

What I'm saying is DHL may be better, but if something eventually goes wrong you'll have to deal with P2G and it won't be pleasant.

Latest posts

Back