Can I wear a Swiss champion jersey?

PIGEON

Retro Guru
I was looking into getting a Saxo outfit, mainly because Fabian Cancellara sports one of those and I kind of admire him a bit (can't really call myself a fan because it's not like I know everything there is to know about him but I can really enjoy watching the guy ride a tt for example)
Now I've seen there are also Saxo Swiss champion jerseys available. I like the looks of the jersey a lot better than the plain Saxo jerseys, and red looks good on me :oops: However, I don't know how I feel about wearing an awarded jersey. Because I've never been Swiss champion. But then again I'm not really with team Saxo either, and it's not like anyone will actually think I'm really a Swiss champion.. So what are your thoughts? :p

if you like it ...wear it ... who gives a sh?t what other people think ;)

go more retro with CSC gear its the right colour too :cool:

Of course you can! Get a motor in your bike and you'll be as fast as him anyway.

I would. I have a yellow 'Vlaanderen' jersey with the lion on it. I sometimes wear it.

If ye like it, wear it................anybody mentions it, just say yer a colour blind first aider................ :p

Myself, I will get one of these sometime-
tunnocks-jersey.jpg

Yeah you're probably right. I remember there was a topic about world champion jerseys iirc, which some people strongly opposed. I'm not normally bothered much by what other people think, but I'm not out to offend every single cyclist I encounter so if the general consensus was that champions jerseys are a no no, I might reconsider :p

I have a Raeigh top with British champion sleeves - I think wearing things you haven't earned only raise eyebrows if you turn up for a competition or what have you with it on. Some people do get incensed though...

Back