Campag compatible brake pads

Yogi bear

Retro Guru
Hi,
Im going crazy! Been trying to research this for too long.

I have a Campag C record groupset from 1996 and want to replace the brake pads with modern type cassette/cartridge???? pads. The goal is to be able to switch the pads between carbon rim suitable pads and ones for alloy rims.

What modern pads will fit on my "old style" Campag.

The whipper snappers in my LBS knew very little about Campag let alone old school Campag!

Thanks

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
hamster":3gioll0b said:
Campag Record ones of that age were cartridge anyway, clearly yours got lost somewhere along the way.

These should work: https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/1943722942?iid=202899820149

Yes mine are cartridge, but I’ve not been able to find replacement inserts for the older campags. I would need both for alloy rims and carbon rims.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back