Carless TT frame

MickChaganis

Dirt Disciple
I've just picked up a Carless frame on Ebay, rebuilding with mainly modern/ish 10 speed ultegra geoupset, TT bars and 700c wheels, I'm leaving the paint but making new decals.
Thank you to Gwyncambridge who is helping me gather some info on the history of the frame, she is the Granddaughter of the founder of Carless Cycles, Crewe.
Anyway updates to follow as I work on the frame and parts.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200814-080418.jpg
    Screenshot_20200814-080418.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 1,210
Re:

It looks exactly like mine, headset, brakes, decals and the ever so slightly wonky Columbus tubing decal..... It could well be. Thank you so much.
All decals are off now, also looks like I might have to re spray, had to use looks of heat, bb rusted solid.

I’d suggest you return it to as original as Possible as Alan was a TT legend when with the Crewe Clarion & rode a few TTT’s with Dave Hinde.

Re:

I actually spent all day yesterday between 2 jobs sanding and spraying my 3T TT bars that are going on the bike, half the back half of the Dura Ace calipers, I did this on another build after seeing some Tektros like this and love it, ties in shiny and black parts of the bike, and the rest of the time, getting the #£&@!%g bottom bracket off!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20200815_170509.jpg
    IMG_20200815_170509.jpg
    342.4 KB · Views: 1,043
Back