Muddy City 2 for sale

Ashteeeern

Retro Newbie
I would never usually post on a website like this but you all seem to be the best people to know about this! I have just posted a bike for sale on ebay and would love to know if anyone is interested. I have tried so hard to research this model but have found nothing! I acquired it from an old neighbour who passed away and gave me this bike just before he did - he had it in is garage suspended on the ceiling for years away from any moisture (it was full of woodworking machines so he kept it as dry as possible). The bike is made by Araya (which dosent mean much to me but from what I've seen it is a good thing) if anyone is interested or has anything that can help me with it them please let me know! For all I know, I'm selling it for way less then it's worth? Haha I'm not sure.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/143621495110

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Nice bike, HUGE size will limit its appeal. Missing rear shifter!
£275 is a rather optimistic price, but the last month has seen some daft prices reached.

It would be a great commuting machine, far better than most of the crappy pseudo mountain bikes.

Re:

Alright good to know! It's not actually missing the rear shifter, I have it but took it off because the cable for it was missing for some reason, I have the tube for the cable ect but it's just the wire that's gone haha

Re:

It's a really nice bike that's obviously been who looked after.

I personally wouldn't worry too much about the money side of it as there is no fortune to be made, but just try and get it to an appreciative new owner who'll use it and look after it.

Good luck with the sale.

Re:

Yeah well he was like that with absolutely everything, even if something was stored fir a long time, he was very finicky about where/ how/ how long it was stored! So the bike is in great condition! Well I imagine whoever buys a bike like this will want it for its purpose, whether commuting or just for a leisurely ride (I'm not sure how else to use it - I've always ridden MTB haha)

Back