Michelin Axial

kingbling

rBotM Winner
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Hi I got a couple of sets of these on bikes but I can't seem to find any info on when they first came in to production anybody know out there :?:

Aren’t these race tyres & don’t last long or offer much protection.....if no one on here has detailed info you could always contact Michelin ??

Re:

I remember them in the late nineties in various colours. Can’t remember much before then anyway. Don’t really remember much about last week either.

Nob":2lvphks8 said:
Aren’t these race tyres & don’t last long or offer much protection.....if no one on here has detailed info you could always contact Michelin ??

The Axial TdF and Giro Italia are smooth while the Multi coloured Axial Bi Sports have a tread pattern. Having done similar miles on both from new the Giro versions I have seem to wear faster and have suffered from puctures where as the Bi sports have been trouble free.
Michelin is a good call Thanks

jm":2lvphks8 said:
I remember them in the late nineties in various colours. Can’t remember much before then anyway. Don’t really remember much about last week either.

:D :D :D I know the feeling gives me a period to work with though thanks.

I think I had a set of TdF ones in red, white and blue. They lasted until the canvas started to show - I thought it was dirt on the tread! However, I did have some punctures but only in a 'normal' way.

Re:

Had some of these (Axial Pro) in black/green on my Giant when I picked it up, late 90's as far as I can tell.
Very light/thin, but quick with it.

Back