RBotM December 2019 - Open Month - All Welcome - Enter Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening Jamie, any chance of a poll soon old chap? :D

On it's way tonight/this morning.
Many apologies for what really amounts to missing out on January :oops:
My fault 100% entirely. Late last year we had finally purchased a house and moved in after some renovating a few weeks back, we spent Christmas here and that was our first couple of days and nights not running around mad. Not long after the broadband, TV etc was switched on. Life has been a bit hectic/crazy for a while and whilst I didn't forget the poll it kept getting pushed back to when I got an hours quiet time, which just never happened.
So again my apologies.
I have sadly had next to no time for quality riding or bike building as while trying to organise the move I have been working normal days with just the 2 days at Christmas and 2 at New Year, moved everything in my van at night and weekends, which really only came to an end last weekend. Heather unfortunately did her back in as she twisted her hip we later found which was I am sad to say, done when we were getting stuff out the loft as she was on the ladder twisting with boxes etc, (definitely not with all the steel frames and bikes coming down ;) )
So most I got done myself, to top this off I have been trying to get a few job applications in this last fortnight and one ongoing application from December, screening routine going on throughout as I was informed the week before we moved into our new home that we were all being made redundant at work :facepalm:
Thankfully during the shakeup I was offered what was basically my own job but with a few extra tasks like admin etc thrown in so I accepted to make sure I will have work but am still following through on the others just to have some options.
Thankfully Heather is now better thanks to a really switched on physio, the house is coming together and work is secure for now I can now get 100% fully back to the comp.
This is not an excuse, as everybody has stuff going on, it's just an explanation of why I haven't been here much the last month. I do check in an do the housework so to speak, but like now, it is either the middle of the night or on my phone at lunch at work.
So we will get this poll sorted for January and February will be a new theme month but also will have the RBotYear poll at the start. I am also trying to get all the banners that are missing sorted. I am hoping to get some sort of prizes again for the monthly winners.
Thanks for your patience

Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back